Delaware is a state that is located on the Atlantic coast of the United States. This state is considered as the second among the smallest states and the sixth with the smallest population. The total area of the state is 5060 km2 (together with the water area - 6,452 km2). The population of Delaware is about 907 thousand people.
Museums, reserves, parks, and cultural monuments attracts attention in Delaware. Also, the state is famous for the second longest two-span Memorial Bridge of Delaware.
The State of Delaware was named the First American State, because it was the first in 1787 to approve the Constitution and voted to abolish serfdom.
Delaware is considered the corporate capital of the US because its legislation is the most convenient for business. More than a half of the successful companies of the USA are registered in this state. Here allowed registration of companies that carry the features of partnership and corporation and the advantages of their taxation, according to LLC.
LLC is widely known among businessmen. Having registered the company in Delaware, people living outside the US get a chance of legal US Federal tax evasion. The registration of an offshore company in Delaware has many advantages for the implementation of business ideas, one of which is the complete absence of taxation.
All the Delaware companies are required to submit financial statements annually. Otherwise, fines are charged.
According to the current legislation, all the Delaware companies are required to register with tax accounting.
There are two types of companies you can register in Delaware. Delaware Corporation and Limited Liability Company.
There is an open register of shareholders and directors in the state of Delaware. The information is public.
Owners of companies which are registered in the state of Delaware are operating on behalf of genuine American companies.
If you intend to liquidate your registered in Delaware company, you can do it at any time without having to appoint a liquidator.
LLC allows owners to determine their business relationship in written agreement as they wish. It has no analogs in other LLC laws.
The cost of offshore companies registering in the state of Delaware is significantly lower than in many other jurisdictions.
Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Bulgaria, United Kingdom, Hungary, Venezuela, Germany, Greece, Denmark, Egypt, Israel, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Italy, Kazakhstan, Canada, Cyprus, China, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Philippines, Finland, France, Czech Republic, Chile (has not entered into force yet), Switzerland, Sweden, Sri Lanka, Estonia, South Africa, South Korea, Jamaica, Japan.
- Statement of Organizer
Additional documents for Nominee Service:
- Resolution effecting the issuing the Power of Attorney
- Apostilled Power of Attorney
- Director Resignation Letter
- Nominee Director’s Declaration
- Resolution effecting the change Director
- Deed of Trust
- Instrument of Transfer
- Reporting requirement: No
- Open access to reporting: No
- Obligatory audit: No
- Request for the Annual Return: No
- Open access to the Annual Return: No
- How many countries have signed the Agreement on Avoidance: 60
- Membership in OECD: Yes
- Is it considered offshore under the law of the Russian Federation: No
- Possibility of purchasing ready-made companies: Yes
- Law system: Common Law
- Using Cyrillic in the title: No
- Local registered office: Yes
- Organizational and legal forms:
- Limited Liability Company, Limited Partnership, "C" Corporation, "S" Corporation, General Partnership, Public Benefit Corporation, Sole proprietorship, Joint Venture and - Branch of a Foreign Corporation
- Terms of registration of the company in the register: 2-3 working days
- Local Registered Agent: Yes
- The minimum amount of declared capital: No
- Minimum amount of issued capital: No
- Bearer shares are allowed: No
- Possibility to issue shares without par value: No
- VAT: No
- Min. Income tax rate for legal entities. Persons: No
- Capital Gains Tax: 20%
- Exchange control: Yes
- Corporate income tax: No
Director and Secretary
- Minimum number of directors: 1
- Requirement for residency of directors: No
- Directors are allowed to be legal entities: Yes
- The data is disclosed to the local agent: No
- Data is entered in the public register: No
- Requirement for the presence of a secretary: No
- Requirement for residence of secretary: No
- Secretary's qualification requirements: No
- The secretary is allowed to be a legal entity: No
Shareholder and Beneficiary
- Minimum number of shareholders: 2
- Data is entered in the public register: Yes
- Requirement for residence of shareholders: No
- Information about the beneficiary is disclosed: Yes
- The data is disclosed to the local agent: Yes
- Shareholders-legal entities are allowed: Yes